A fun snack packed with protein, healthy fats, glucose for some energy and filled with vitamin E are homemade, No-Bake Almond Butter Chocolate Protein Balls! To make these, you'll need the following ingredients:
● 1 cup of almonds
○ Place the almonds in the food processor and mix until finely ground.
● 1 Tbsp. of extra virgin coconut oil
○ Add the coconut oil to your processed almonds. Continue to process until it gets creamy.
● 1/2 cup of dates, pitted and roughly chopped
● 3 Tbsp. of water
● 2 Tbsp. of cacao powder, unsweetened
● 2 Tbsp. of cacao nibs
● 1/2 Tbsp. of chia seeds
● 1/2 Tbsp. of hemp seeds (or extra chia seeds if preferred)
● 1/4 tsp. of sea salt
○ Add the above ingredients to the mix and process again until well mixed.
● 1/2 cup of buckwheat for additional vitamin E
○ Add buckwheat and pulse until fully combined.
○ Shape the processed dough into truffles. Roll in cocoa powder and/or coconut shavings if you'd like!
○ Place your truffles in the fridge. They should stay fresh for at least two weeks in an airtight container.
○ Enjoy snacking and getting your vitamin E!
- 2022 (99)
- 2021 (36)
- 2020 (21)
- 2019 (15)
- 2018 (14)
- 2017 (23)
- 2016 (15)
- 2015 (18)