FROM PUR-FORM BY THE INSTITUTE
Industry Leading Regenerative Medicine Training
The Institute of Regenerative Medicine offers training packages taught by industry pioneer, Joseph R. Purita, MD and his expert staff of regenerative medicine specialists. You can learn hands-on in our modern clinical setting, or your own. Choose from a proprietary set of treatments and protocols that have the potential to enhance the quality of your patients’ lives forever.
Each course is developed by our specialists to share their first-hand experience, approach, technique, and overall guidance while increasing your biologic toolset. Our training sessions will help you advance your practice to serve your patients better, as they are curated specifically for you and the needs of your clinic.
We train on the following protocols and treatments:
- EBO2 (Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation)
- Advanced blood filtration, ozonation and oxygenation for the removal of excess proteins, lipids and toxins.
- Regenerative Orthopedics
- Autologous cell therapy for treating musculoskeletal pain in qualified patients using bone marrow, adipose tissue, and blood.
- VSELs (Very Small Embryonic-Like Regenerative Cells)
- Autologous cell therapy protocol often used in addressing autoimmune disorders and diseases.
Our concierge approach to your learning environment ensures that all trainees receive unparalleled top-tier service. Not only can you earn CME credits, but you will leave equipped to drastically enhance the quality of life of your patients and their families.
We strive to empower you to change lives in your practice and your community. Whether looking to advance your existing regenerative medicine practice, or just stepping foot into the exciting world of regenerative medicine, our cutting-edge technologies accompanied by an expert teaching staff make us the premier choice in doing so.