Plasma Gel Bio-Filler
Plasma Gel Bio-Filler
Plasma Gel Bio-Filler is a regenerative aesthetic procedure that utilizes our body's own growth factors and regenerative cells to repair, restore and rejuvenate damaged or aging cells as well as for restoring areas of volume loss. This is a natural alternative to synthetic fillers, and is great for males and females of all ages. Similar to PRF, plasma gel bio-filler harnesses your body’s own ability to heal and repair aging and damaged cells. Bio-filler is PRF that is heated to form a gelatinous substance from your own blood product that can be injected into the face anywhere a filler can be injected. Both plasma gel bio-filler and platelet rich fibrin injections are powerful ways to look and feel better naturally without synthetic products or treatments. These treatments are non-invasive, cost-effective, extremely safe, and very well tolerated by patients. There is no risk of immunogenic reactions as with traditional techniques that involve synthetic products and chemicals since it utilizes the patient's own blood product.
- Natural volume restoration and skin rejuvenation using your body’s own growth factors and regenerative cells with zero additive.
- Cost effective, yielding 5 ml of bio-filler per session (compared to 1 ml per syringe of filler).
- Extremely safe, as there is no risk of vascular events if inadvertently injected into a vessel.
What to expect
- Patients first meet with the provider and complete a comprehensive evaluation that addresses the patient's needs and aesthetic goals.
- After a full facial assessment and educating the patient on the different treatment options, a plan is recommended.
- Since there are no additives like calcium or heparin in the blood collection tubes, the procedure is very tolerable for patients. Usually, no numbing cream is required, as patients do very well and report little pain.
- For optimal improvement, it is recommended to complete two sessions of bio-filler injections 4-6 weeks apart. Maintenance treatments are recommended every 6 months.
- There's little to no downtime with the exception of no exercise the day of the procedure.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Bio-filler is a 100% natural alternative to traditional hyaluronic acid (HA) filler. Not only does it fill areas of volume loss, but it also harnesses your body’s own healing, repair and regeneration mechanisms through the regenerative cells and growth factors in your blood. It is natural, safe, and effective for filling folds, improving skin texture and tone, and stimulating collagen and fibrin production. One session usually yields about 5 ml of bio-filler making it a cost effective alternative to HA fillers. It is great for all ages and skin types, and has little-to-no down time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does the treatment take?
The treatment usually takes about one hour as there are several sequential steps of spinning, heating, and cooling of your blood required to yield the biofiller.
Is it painful?
Since there are no additives like calcium or heparin in the blood collection tubes, the procedure is very tolerable for patients. Usually, no numbing cream is required, as patients do very well and report little pain.
How Long Does It Last?
Since the results are dependent on your body's own growth factors and stem cells to produce collagen and improve the skin quality, maximum results are usually seen approximately 1 to 3 months after the last treatment. The results are semi-permanent, in that it does not dissolve. If the treatment is done for purposes of volume restoration, the volume usually lasts about 4-5 months.
How often should I get bio-filler done?
For maximum improvement, a minimum of 2 treatments are recommended about 4-6 weeks apart. To maintain the results, additional treatments are recommended every 6 months. Unfortunately, we cannot stop the aging process, so maintenance treatments are recommended every 6 months for maximum results.