Stimulate Lymphatic Movement and Fat Drainage
DermaShape® is a non-invasive way of eliminating toxins, congested fat and water retention through lymphatic system stimulation.
Benefits of DermaShape®
- Reduced bloating and puffiness
- Reduced congestion of fat tissue
- Stimulated lymphatic system
- Reduced water retention
- Enhanced skin elasticity
- Reduced muscular pain
- Reduced appearance of cellulite
- Accelerated metabolic function
- Stimulated immune system
Conditions Helped by DermaShape®
- Poor circulation
- Dull skin appearance
- Excess water retention
- Muscle pain
- Appearance of cellulite
- Lymphatic congestion
- Fat tissue congestion
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Patients expose the area of the body to be treated by DermaShape®.
- After using heat to raise body temperature to 41℃ (106°F) at the treatment site, DermaShape® is applied directly to the skin’s surface.
- Patients can receive treatment once or twice a week.
- For maximum results, it is recommended that patients consult with their provider for a personalized treatment plan.
I wanted to try DermaShape because I have always had congested fat on my thighs, no matter how much I work out, that seems to be my problem area. After one DermaShape treatment I felt lighter and a detox sensation. After 3 treatments, I saw a noticeable difference in the way my clothes fit, and a change in the texture of the area. My thighs feel smoother and I feel like I am retaining a lot less water than I did before the treatments
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does DermaShape® work?
The desired treatment area is first heated to 41℃ (106°F) to sooth and prime the tissue for the vacuum suction technology. The DermaShape suction device massages the tissue breaking down congested fluids, fats and toxins which can then be filtered out through the lymphatic system.
Why is it so effective?
Allowing for the manipulation of tissue at various depths, this treatment application can be used to target all areas of the body. Results are often visible after just one treatment.
How long is each treatment?
A typical treatment lasts 45 minutes and can be extended, if there are multiple deep treatment areas.
How often should I get treatment?
Depending on your goals, it is typically recommended to do a series of six to twelve treatments, 1-2 times a week for longer lasting results.
Is there any downtime or recovery?
No. Patients can go about their normal business after the treatment. It is recommended to follow a non-fat diet 24 hours following the treatment and drink plenty of fluids after being treated.